4/26/2007

Thursday Night Lock

I didn't do great today at the track, decent early but not great late. A lot of bombs won and some favorites. Tonight my fortunes will change. I will give you two locks tonight since moving to a awesome 5-5, I will be looking to go to 7-5. My first lock is the Utah Jazz -4.5 versus the Rockets. The Jazz always seem to do well at home and Tony Kornheiser loved them on PTI and his radio show today so since he is the all knowing NBA analyst I will go with him.

My second lock isn't really a lock more of just a joy play, Kobe Bryant +4.5 versus Phoenix. It should be a great game especially if the Lakers come out with any pizazz. And it will be also great to see good ole' Jack.

So to recap Kobe +4.5 and Utah -4.5 By the way I'm just going to go all out and have three locks, why not. Pistons -2. The Magic are reeling and the Pistons want this a clean bloodless affair.

So finally:
  • Kobe +4.5 (TNT Late)
  • Utah -4.5 (NBATV)
  • Pistons -2 (TNT Early)

No comments: