4/27/2007

Couple Housekeeping Notes for the Next Few Days

A nice night last night in the NBA so that is always good. Even my hearty pick won and that does not usually happen. today there will be no finale Keeneland picks, sorry between time and not having PP's I won't be able to get it done. It was a semi rough spring at Keeneland for me but I actually didn't do as badly as I thought. It's just my top selections weren't nearly as good as my second and third selections. I tend to go with the sexy pick more then the favorite pick so oh well. Do expect in the upcoming days though select Churchill Downs selections and handicapping blogs. I will be back tonight with some locks so stay tuned.

And in the upcoming week before May 5th (Derby Day) I will preview every horse in the field when the field is announced, which I believe is Wednesday. Then I will have a full rundown of the Derby and Oaks and probably any other race that will be on ESPN.

No comments: