4/27/2007

Friday Night Lock


After an awesome Thursday night I am going to stick with one lock tonight. I will be taking the Bulls +5.5. The Heat just do not have it this year and I don't know if they will get it back in this series. The Bulls have so much energy and are just much deeper and stronger all around. Look for the Bulls to cover the 5.5 and go up 3-0 in the series.

Lock Record: 8-5

BTW- Sorry for not cluing you in on Keeneland's 9th race today the Elkhorn Stakes. I actually hit the try and exacta with the 8-4-2. I took Jazil out of the race and boxed four horses for the tri and exactor and took home both. It was a great day for me at the tracks, well not really besides that race but I am sorry I did not clue you guys in. I know the first pick of the year and I don't post it. The $2 exacta paid $126 and the $1 tri ticket I had paid $968. I will have a little more money to waste on the Derby next weekend which is always good and I will be getting the De La Hoya vs Mayweather fight too! Oh and I am also alive in the late pick three, go figure.

No comments: